Do you know what plays one of the most important roles in everyday health? The answer is in your gut.
Inside your intestines are trillions of bacteria that make up what is known as your gut microbiome. While some bacteria are pathogens that can cause illness, many are beneficial and have a direct influence on functions like digestion, immune system support, nutrient absorption, and serving as a protective barrier against intestinal infections. Even more interesting is the gut microbiome’s supporting role in weight, heart health, and even your mood on any given day.
Each person’s microbiome is unique to them and dependent on age, diet, environment, genes, and medications. The key to a healthy gut is to feed the “good” bacteria and keep the “bad” bacteria from taking over. If an imbalance occurs due to incoming pathogens, antibiotics, and inflammation caused by poor lifestyle choices (stress, diet, lack of exercise) it can lead to:
- Stomach issues
- Compromised immune system
- Difficulty sleeping
- Unpleasant mood
- Cardiovascular issues
- Poor complexion
- Low energy
- Decreased focus and mental acuity
- Weight issues
How to get your groove back
Research shows people with a healthy gut biome handle stress better… sleep better… enjoy more positive moods and experience higher energy levels. Their immune function improves and they even have more confidence in their ability to succeed. Some ways to restore gut health:
- Reduce stress: exercise, reconnect with loved ones, get outside, have more fun!
- Prebiotics: These are dietary fiber that feed the good bacteria in your gut. They can be found in many fruits and vegetables that contain complex carbohydrates. Our bodies can’t digest these carbs so they pass through the digestive system to become superfood for bacteria. Eat more prebiotic foods like garlic, onions, asparagus, and bananas.
- Probiotics: These are actual live strains of bacteria found in fermented foods like yogurt, kimchee, and sauerkraut that can restore gut flora and good bacteria.
Reset, restore, repair
Looking for a good place to start? Welcome to Cloud 9 Life! Our simple 3-in-30 System resets, restores, and repairs the health of the microbiome, which will form the foundation for improved health and wellbeing. The 3-in-30 System contains 3 days of digestive enzymes to gently cleanse and reset your digestive system. Then to restore a healthy gut biome, it delivers 30 days of pre- and pro-biotics to replenish and replace your good gut bacteria.
- Step 1: RESET and address the underlying causes of gut bacteria imbalance, alleviating symptoms.
- Step 2: RESTORE with pre- and pro biotics, replenishing and replacing your good gut bacteria.
- Step 3: REPAIR your system with a Repair Bundle, a customized approach to your health goals by addressing any or all of the 3 MAJOR issues people face due to gut biome imbalance: low-energy; decreased focus and mental acuity; weight concerns.